Most of us give more focus to our face when it comes to skin care and we don’t spend much time on our hands and feet and we end up having darker hands and feet but do you know that hands and feet are more exposed and gets darker eventually.So It is essential to take care of our entire body to prevent the damage and uneven skin tone.
There are a lot of skin treatments which can help us get rid of those dark patchy skin but we don’t always get to go to saloon for that treatment to heal our skin.sometimes we don’t have the time to go and other time our pocket does not allow.
So why not treat those damaged skin at home only with our kitchen ingredient without making a hole in your pocket.I will be sharing some of the home remedies which works like wonders. Try them out and let me know your experience via comment.I will be more than happy to know that it worked for you as well
So here we go …Enjoy reading …
1.Turmeric : Turmeric has curcumin in it, An antioxidant which reduced the production of melamine so it treats skin discoloration well. Turmeric can be used in various ways on our skin .you can try out various combinations.I am mentioning two of them here
- Mix turmeric and cold milk to make a paste and apply it on the entire affected area.Let it sit on your skin for 15-20 minutes.After that rinse it off.Use this regularly and you can see the the difference after few applications.
- Mix turmeric in some in some gram flour(besan) ,curd and little bit of lemon.Mix everything well till it becomes a smooth paste and apply the paste on the affected areas.Let and dry and rub it off.It will also help removing those baby hair off from your skin.
Note : Do not go in sun after using any kind of turmeric pack.
2. Lemon : Lemons are natural bleaching agent due to their acidic property so it works wonder for lightening your skin.Also lemon has vitamin c in it due to which it helps you get rid of dead skin cells and increase in new cell growth making it lighter and evenly toned.
- Cut a lemon in two halves.Take one half and put some coarsely ground sugar on it and exfoliate your affected skin areas using this .Leave it for 15-20 minutes after that rinse your skin well and towel try it.Apply a good moisturizer and your feel will feel super soft and supple
3. Curd : Curd is also an effective natural bleaching agent due to presence of lactic acid in it thus it aids in skin lightening.
- Simply apply some curd all over your hands and feet, Massage it a little and let it dry and rinse it off.It will lighten your skin as well as it will make it soft ,supple and glowing.
4. Red Lentils(Masoor daal ) : Red lentil is also being used as skin lightening agent from ancient times as it removes dead cells,tan ,unwanted hair from your skin and leaves it fairer and polished in no time so use this magic ingredient to enhance your beauty.
- Soak some red lentil in water and grind it to coarse paste ,mix some milk in it and apply all over your hands and feet.let it dry and then scrub it off from your skin.you can add some rose water as well if you like it.This will give you a soft smooth and fairer skin on regular application.do try it guys it really works.
5.Orange peel powder : Orange peel also is high in vitamin c in it and due to which its a great natural bleaching agent,Also the citric acid in orange exfoliates skin and removes dead cells off thus giving fairer and clear skin.
- Mix some orange peel powder in enough yogurt to make a smooth paste and apply it all over your hands and feet.Leave it for 15-20 minutes and rub it off your skin.Use this pack once or twice every week for maximum benefit.I am sure you are going see the clearer skin after few application
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet to keep your dody and skin healthy
- Drink a lot of water everyday to keep your skin hydrated.
- Before going to bed massage your hands and feet with extra virgin olive oil
- Before going out in the sun always use a sunscreen on your hands and feet as well apart from your face.
- Exfoliate your skin once daily to remove dead ceels from your skin
- last but not the least,avoid using harsh chemical on your hands and feet if possible which can damage your skin.
So take care pretty ladies. Stay healthy Stay beautyful.
Let me know your feedback if you liked reading this post as it will encourage me to write more and more.
Bye bye till then.