How are you doing?
In today’s post I will be sharing some of the tips to follow to get clear and glowing skin over the time.If you are also curious to know the easy ways to look radiant than read further.Its not that difficult to get fresh and youthful skin if you do a little changes in your lifestyle and follow some of the tips mentioned here.So lets start
1 .Water :
Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday.Trust me this the most important tip among all. That is why I have written it on the top.Drinking plenty of water everyday flushes out toxins and impurities from our body which cleanses our body and results in fresh and glowing skin.Water keeps our skin hydrated and it plumps skin cells thus make them look less wrinkled .So what are you waiting for ladies.Grab your bottle and take a sip 🙂
2. A healthy and balance diet: A healthy and well balanced diet is as much important for your skin as water.Some one has said it right.”Your skin is what you eat everyday” .So always try to include variety of food in your platter to cater your various nutritional needs.So that your body gets to treat the everyday wear and tear done to your skin giving you a bright and glowing skin.
3.Wash your face: Wash your face frequently to keep it clean and to let it breath properly so that it can heal itself naturally.You can either use a mild face wash to wash your face or simply you can wash with plain water.Too much washing can also make your skin dry so keep in mind moderation is the key.
4: Meditation : Meditate regularly for at least 10 minutes.This is going to change your life.You try it for few days and you will tell me how much it has benefited you.When you will do it regularly your mind will be peaceful and it will relieve stress making you happy and healthy which in turn will make your skin glow.
5 .Yoga : As you know that we need to be healthy from inside to look good from outside and yoga comes to our rescue here.It has proved to be very beneficial for us physically as well as mentally.Practicing yoga helps increase blood circulation and remove toxins from our body which in turn reflect on our skin and our skin radiates.
6 .Orange Juice : Orange juice is rich in vitamin c and it helps our skin in various ways.It hydrates our skin and also prevents our skin from tanning in sun .It has anti aging effect in it and it keeps wrinkles at bay.So you must include orange in your beauty routine.Either eat it or drink orange juice or simply you can apply some orange juice all over your face.Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it.Towel dry your face and apply your favorite moisturizer and you are good to go .don’t forget to adore yourself in front of the mirror 🙂
6 . Exfoliate your skin
Exfoliate your skin weekly or twice a week as it will remove all those dead cells from your skin and revealing a fresh new skin giving you that glow.Either you can buy some scrub in store or if you are like me and love to use homemade DIY whenever possible than below I have mention two homemade scrub which I like personally and have been using since quiet a lot time .Use whichever you like or available to you.
- Take some granulated sugar and mix some olive oil.Mix together and apply all over your face and massage it in circular motion for a minute than wipe it with a damp cloth and you will see a fresh and brightened skin.
- Take some coarsely grounded rice powder and mix some curd in it to make a thick paste.apply this paste all over your face and neck and leave it on for 15 minutes.Rinse your face with water and towel try.You will get a smooth ,soft and supple skin
7 .Aloe Vera gel : There are various ways in which you can use aloe vera gel for your skin.you can use it as night cream or apply it as your favorite moisturizer.Or simply you can make a face pack using it .
In any ways it is going to sooth your skin and will rejuvenate you giving you a youthful and glowing skin.
For face pack things you will need :
- 2 spoons of pure aloe Vera gel
- 1 spoons of plain yogurt,
- 2 spoons of cucumber juice.
Mix them well and apply the mixture all over your face and neck. Let it sit on the skin for 15 minutes. Wash it with plain water. Do this remedy twice a week for flawless and glowing skin.
8: Orange peel powder : Mix orange peel powder with curd and apply all over your face.leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off with water.try it for few times a week and you will be left with celebrity like skin.
So guys use all of them or few of the whichever you like or you get time to use.Let me know your experience.I would be more than happy to know your feedback so leave your comment here.