Hello Beautiful ,Today’s post is about benefits of Aloe Vera gel . How are you doing ? Must be doing great right ? Are you also exited to read through this ? Yes.Well we are going to start right away.Happy ?? 🙂 🙂
Aloe Vera gel is being used by our woman since ancient times to enhance our beauty.But are you aware of the ways it can be used in your day to day life including your beauty regime.Well we are going to cover few extra ordinary uses of Aloe Vera gel that will not only save you few extra bucks but will come as a savior when you run out of your usual skin care product.
Also Read : Baba Ramdev Aloe Vera Review
So let us Start 🙂 🙂
Face Primer : Primer is an important part in order to make our make up last longer but But no worries if you do not own a high end primer or you ran out of it.Aloe Vera gel comes to rescue .
- All you need is apply a thin layer of this gel all over your face and neck before applying any makeup.
- I prefer mixing it with my regular moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated and also for a dewy finish without making it look oily.
Treats Dark Circle : Dark circles are stubborn and takes some effort getting rid of it.Of course there are numerous product available in market which claims to treat them well but why should you invest in 1 if you really own this miracle gel.
- Simply apply some pulp or gel using a cotton ball under your eye and leave it for 10-15 minutes then you can wipe it off with a clean damp towel.
- For faster result you can also mix it with some potato or cucumber juice,Easy isn’t it ??
Reduce dark spots : Aloe Vera gel has anthra-quinone in it which removes dead cells off naturally and help in skin cell renewal making your skin spot free. So ladies what are you waiting for, grab some and slather on your skin to rip its maximum benefit.
- Apply some aloe Vera gel mixed with honey on your face and let it be there for 20 minutes.Rinse it with lukewarm water.Do it thrice weekly for faster spot reduction.
- you can also mix it with some lemon juice and apply on your face for the added benefit of citrus property of lemon which is great for treating dark spot
Treats Acne and reduce breakouts : Aloe Vera’s anti bacterial property make it apt to treat acne .It is being used since ages to treat acne and breakout.Its anyway herbal so event it did not work for you there is no harm using it.
- Simply apply some aloe Vera gel on clean face every night before going to bed.It will work as night cream and will treat your damaged skin overnight.
Soothes sunburns : I think you must be aware of this. glycoproteins in aloe Vera relieve pain and inflammation.when applied it gives a strong cooling sensation to skin and reduces redness and swelling.
- you can apply fresh or packages aloe Vera gel directly over affected areas
- you can mix with some frozen yogurt as well before applying for the goodness of yogurt
- Mixing some cool cucumber juice will not hurt either .
- A very simple way is to make ice cube of aloe Vera water , and apply on affected skin whenever required.
Conditions hair : Well who doesn’t want to flaunt those long shiny beautiful hair.You not need worry ,you have got the magic ingredient with you at home which will make your dream come true without making an extra hole in your pocket.
- Use it as a leave in conditioner after shampoo.apply some aloe Vera gel as you use a serum.It will condition your hair well and give you long lustrous locks you always desired.
- Mix some aloe Vera gel with a little coconut oil and apply as you will do with your regular conditioner.Leave it for few minutes then rinse it off.It will tame those frizzy locks giving silky and shiny hair.
Hydrates skin : Its high water ,vitamin and mineral content makes it a perfect hydrating agent.apart from hydrating the skin it also retains the moisture already present in our skin hence stopping further damage.So if are one of the people suffering from really dry and flaky skin girl this is the product for you.you gotta try this to know how amazing it works for our skin.
Reduces dandruff : Aloe Vera has anti fungal properties that removes fungus which causes dandruff on your scalp.It also soothes the dry scalp and removes dead cells off it.so use this to get rid of your dandruff.
- Apply some fresh aloe Vera pulp on your scalp gently.Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse it with water and then a mild shampoo.
- You can add lemon juice in aloe Vera for the added benefit of lemon
- If you have curd available you can add it as well to combine the benefit.
- Grind some soaked fenugreek ,mix it with some aloe gel and apply all over your scalp.Let it sit for 20 minutes then rinse it with a mild shampoo.
Try these remedies at home and let me know your feedback in comment section.I would love to hear back from you. See you soon 🙂