Parachute Advansed Jasmine Coconut Hair Oil Review
Hello Beauty 🙂 ,Hope you are doing great .I will be reviewing today Parachute Advansed Jasmine Coconut Hair Oil.This is an oil which was being used by many of my aunts and uncles .As soon as I heard that its non sticky I bought a bottle of it without giving a second thought .
But did it really fared me? Well read my complete review to know in details if it worth trying.
Product Name : Parachute Advansed Jasmine Coconut Hair Oil
Price: 75 INR for 200 ml
Shelf Life : 36 months
Parachute Advansed Jasmine is the modern face of Parachute Advansed and is the largest variant in the portfolio. It was launched in the year 2000 as a non-sticky, light and fragrant hair oil while retaining the goodness of coconut, thereby addressing the consumer’s need for nourishment with pleasing sensorials.
What Parachute Advansed Jasmine Coconut Hair Oil Claims ?
- Non sticky, light and fragrant hair oil
- It retains the goodness of coconut
Ingredient : Mineral oil (79.7% v/v), coconut oil (20% v/v), fragrance with Jasmine extract, Benzophenone-3.
My Experience With Parachute Advansed Jasmine Coconut Hair Oil
It comes in a transparent bottle with blue colour flip cap which initially used to shut tightly but after using it for sometime, doesn’t shut anymore and I can never carry it in my handbag as it will spill all over.So I am completely disappointed with Packaging .It’s not at all travel friendly.
Now this may be the case of this specific bottle I am using but I just Shared my experience so think before buying once.As you can see in the pic,cap doesn’t shuts anymore 🙁
Colour & Texture:
Colour of this oil is completely transparent and texture is runny as that of any oil.It is light and non greasy.It gets absorbed into hair nicely as soon as you apply it.
Fragrance : The smell is that of jasmine and feels nice.Its not overpowering at all and completely bearable for sensitive noses as well.
I have been using it for quiet sometime and would like to make few things clear .Please have a look on them before jumping on any conclusion.
- This oil is transparent ,light and non greasy and gets easily absorbed into my hair
- It’s good if you want to use a drop of it for styling purpose as it will make your hair soft and frizz free without making it greasy .
- It contains mineral oil as it’s main ingredients which is a big minus for me. I don’t want to apply mineral oil on my hair as it just coats my hair and doesn’t nourishes actually.
- I am getting really bad hair fall after using this oil but again hair fall is a subjective topic and can happen due to other reasons as well but as am using this oil so it makes me think that it’s due to oil only.
But that’s just me.If you still wan’t to use it buy a travel size pack so that you can use it few times to check whether it suits you or not.
What I Liked in Parachute Advansed Jasmine Coconut Hair Oil
- Good for styling perpose
- Fragrance is good
- Non sticky and non greasy
What I Didn’t Liked in Parachute Advansed Jasmine Coconut Hair Oil
- Not travel friendly
- Doesn’t nourishes hair actually
- Main content is mineral oil
Rating – 2.5/5
Will I purchase again ? –I don’t think so rather I will go for plain coconut oil or olive oil.
Final Take : The Parachute Advansed Jasmine Coconut Hair Oil is good if you want to use it for styling purpose but dont go for it if you are looking for an oil to deep condition your hair before shampoo.
Have you used Parachute Advansed Jasmine Coconut Hair Oil . If Yes then don’t forget to share your experience with us 🙂
Till then bye bye..Stay healthy Stay Happy 🙂
Also Read :